Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What a great weekend!!

Wow what an amazing weekend! On Saturday I was eating yummy meatloaf with lots of mustard at Central Market with Chuck, Tami, Jessica, Clay, and Marshall. Tami and Jessica kept talking about Anniegogglynn Kids store and how if they knew the sex of the baby they would be able to take advantage of the great sale that would be happening there the next weekend.

Marshall took me home and he watered the plants while I potted a plant. Suddenly I remembered the place that Diane had taken me to get a sonogram picture printed on a T-shirt to give to Marshall for Father's Day. I called the place right away to see if they did sonograms. They had just started and their first appointment of the day hadn't been taken yet!

It was 1:27 and the available appointment was at 2:00 so we immediately got in the truck and headed to Chic Mama! When we got there we were informed that since it was the sonogram machines debut it would be 50% OFF!!! We were able to get a DVD, A picture CD, and four printouts for only $75!

I had just climbed on the table it seemed when the sonogram technician said, "I can tell you with 10% certainty that this is a boy". I begin to do a mixture of loud crying and laughing that I will never be able to recreate as Marshall with the greatest smile and slightly glossed eyes breathes a sigh of relief and holds my hand extra tight!

On Sunday while in church with my girlfriend Sandra little Brooks was moving around like crazy!! I laid my hands down on my belly and was shocked when I felt a little thumping on my hand!! I quickly grabbed my girlfriend hand and had her feel it, she got teary with me when she too felt the thumping on her hand! Amazing!! Marshall did get to feel the mr. move later that evening as he expressed how cool it would be to have a sonogram machine!

What a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment